As a longtime partner of Tessitura, we are thrilled to announce that not only is the Tessitura Learning & Community Conference back this year, but that iMedia will be joining the conference as a sponsor. For the first time ever, TLCC 2021 will be virtual this year from August 2–6, 2021. The 4 day event gives attendees the ability to join live sessions, exciting discussions, and opportunities to meet one on one with the Tessitura team, conference sponsors, and community members.
This year will particularly celebrate excellence and resilience throughout the arts and culture industry, following year and half of pandemic related shutdowns and major changes within the space. The event’s digital shift for 2021 is another example of how this industry exemplified a great level of nimbleness and digital creativity over the course of the last year plus. Additionally, going virtual now allows for users all over the globe to attend during the specific time zones where member organizations operate.
As a long time, web integrator partner of Tessitura and sponsor for TLCC 2021, we hope you join us and visit our virtual booth located in the Sponsor section of the event platform. We will be available for in real-time chats or scheduled appointments. Our team would love to answer any of your questions around design, development, customized integrations with the Tessitura platform and showcase some of the great client projects we’ve had the opportunity to work with.
Still unsure if you should attend? This year more than ever before, the TLCC Community has made it easier for attendees everywhere to obtain helpful information and build connections with:
- 3 keynote sessions from industry greats
- Interactive sessions covering how-to’s, case studies, and insights
- Repeated sessions at various points throughout the conference to ensure you never miss a chance to listen in on the topics that are the most important to you and your brand.
- Sessions will be available on-demand exclusively to registered attendees so you can go back and review the material even after the conference is over.
- The virtual conference platform allowing registered attendees to connect with one another immediately after they’ve joined to share their tips, questions, or ideas on how to enhance their Tessitura digital strategy.
- Virtual events such as the 5k run and the always popular concert with the Tessiturians band.
With less than 2 week until the big day, don’t miss out on the opportunity to join us and your peers at TLCC 2021!